Craving some chocolatey goodness? If you’re trying to resist reaching for an entire bar of chocolate to get your fix, try this super easy recipe instead! Whether you’ve got a dinner party full of guests or you plan on indulging alone, this is perfect to serve up for any occasion.
Although it looks (and tastes) naughty, this dessert is actually super healthy! It’s packed with protein from the Greek yoghurt and Reload, helping you stay full and satisfied for longer. Plus, cacao is full of antioxidants, which play a crucial role in keeping our bodies healthy.
But the additional boost of nutrition comes from the secret ingredient: avocado! Now don’t turn away just yet - it may not sound like the perfect match, but the avocado creates a deliciously thick and creamy texture. You can’t taste it, but you’re still reaping all the benefits from the vitamins, minerals and healthy fats that avocado contains.
Take a photo of your creation and be sure to tag us @cmbtnutrition!
- 1 avocado
- 1 scoop Reload (Chocolate)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 200g greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Raspberries and desiccated coconut, to serve
- Mix Reload, 1 tbsp of cacao powder and coconut sugar and then stir into yoghurt.
- Blend avocado until smooth, then add in yoghurt mixture and blend.
- Melt the coconut oil and combine with the maple syrup, vanilla extract and the rest of the cacao powder.
- Pour into the mousse and stir until thoroughly combined. Taste as you go and adjust as necessary.
- Allow mixture to set in the fridge for 15 - 30 minutes.
- Top with a sprinkle of coconut and raspberries.