If you want to create a cafe-quality breakfast from your own home, look no further than this epic muesli recipe by the legends at our fave local cafe Home Plate Kitchen. We love getting inspiration from our community, and this one blew our minds! We can confirm first-hand that it’s absolutely delicious and a great way to kickstart your morning.
For all the sweet-breakky fans out there who want to eat clean but your sweet tooth is calling, this recipe is perfect for you! Made with banana, cacao, cinnamon, our signature CMBT RELOAD and topped with coconut yoghurt and fresh fruit, this bowl scores a 10/10 in our books. Plus, this recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan-friendly so everyone can enjoy!
You don’t need to rely on shakes to reach your target protein intake for the day. Get creative and try out this insanely good recipe and start your day fuelled up and ready to go.
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup oats
- ⅓ cup GF muesli
- ¼ tbsp cacao
- ½ tbsp CMBT RELOAD (Chocolate or Vanilla)
- ½ mashed banana
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- 2 heaped tbsp cup shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Coconut yoghurt
- Fresh fruit - blueberries, strawberries
- Maple syrup
- GF granola
- In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients (muesli, cacao, protein, chia seeds, shredded coconut, cinnamon, oats) and mix together.
- Blend the banana, maple syrup and coconut milk together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and combine well.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
- Add your favourite toppings.
Want to treat yourself to a nutritious breakky out and about this weekend? Head to HPK in Burleigh Waters and for a hearty feed that tastes as good as it looks and will nourish your body from the inside out. Visit their Instagram @homeplatekitchen and you’ll see what we mean. You’re welcome!