Tasty, filling, nutritious - these three criteria are the key pillars for the perfect snack, and our protein cookies tick each one. The peanut butter and our Reload protein powder not only pack a great punch of protein, but also make this sweet snack super satisfying, so you won’t feel the need to go grazing all afternoon. These make for a great healthy treat after dinner or as a boost of fuel before your workout to keep you going that little bit longer.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop Reload (Vanilla)
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate, cut into pieces
Pro Tip: Reload provides benefits for your body beyond a dose of high-quality, plant-based protein. Click here to find out the other ingredients that are helping you fulfill your peak potential.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Blend the ingredients (minus the chocolate chunks) in a food processor until a dough is formed.
- Take out the dough and add the chocolate pieces, kneading until evenly mixed.
- Shape dough into cookies and add to a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes and set aside to cool.
Pro Tip: Recreate this recipe with our Chocolate and Salted Caramel Reload flavours and let us know what you think! Click here to find out more.